1.29.2012

Djokovic self-confident of calendar grand slam

Globe No.1 Novak Djokovic is confidently focusing on the greatest prize in tennis - a calendar 12 months grand slam. Adhering to his herculean six-hour victory more than Rafael Nadal in Sunday's Australian Open up closing, the Serbian star has declared he has the game and the mental power to win on all surfaces and his next mission will be the French Open up.
Presently just the fifth man in history to get several straight majors, joining Nadal, Rod Laver, Roger Federer and Pete Sampras, Djokovic believes he can be a part of Laver and Don Budge as the only men's gamers to have won all 4 grand slam crowns in a calendar year.
One particular player has completed it (Laver in the Open period) so it is feasible,  Djokovic explained on Monday.
Obviously the moments are diverse. Tennis these days is much much more competitive and much a lot more physical and that can make that challenge far more difficult cheap Cowboys Jerseys to attain.
But everything is feasible. I require to go gradually and genuinely just take one tournament at a time but grand slams are my greatest concern - like Olympics - and I will try out to purpose my type for individuals tournament. 
Djokovic described it as  an ultimate challenge to get all four grand slams. 
But the way I'm enjoying right now I think I have a game that is good ample to win the titles on all surfaces.
I have proven that, even previous yr, profitable back-to-back again Madrid and Rome (on clay) - it was an extraordinary hard work and offers me a whole lot of self-confidence and self-belief coming to the clay courts now,  he said.
He stated he feels all set to get in Paris adhering to his remarkable five-seven six-4 6-2 six-7 (five-7) seven-5 triumph.
Djokovic said when he woke up just several hours right after his win and with a couple of hours sleep he was sore all more than and could not however arrive to phrases with his win.
I felt plenty of pain all over the body, adrenaline is nevertheless there and I nevertheless am really energized about what I have skilled below in the final two weeks and especially final night time.
And I'm total of delight, but I still will not have a true perception of what is going on. I feel I will really feel that when I go back again property and get some time and appreciate the accomplishment. 
Djokovic stated his confidence was now stratospheric, reinforced by the fact that his get had Cheap San Francisco 49ers Jerseys offered him his seventh straight triumph over Nadal.
Just a handful of many years back, just before Djokovic found he was allergic to gluten and significantly transformed his diet, he had been labelled a flop immediately after a collection of retirements and failures in massive matches.
At that level he doubted himself constantly when he strode onto courtroom in opposition to Federer or Nadal.
At the conclude of 2010 I won the Davis Cup and the (2011) Australian Open up - and that gave me wings,  he said.
I felt when I played two, 3 or 4 a long time ago when I played versus Rafa and Roger in grand slam semi-finals and finals that they had been just superior on the courtroom.
I felt they had this mental edge above all the people since they know when the match up is breaking down and it's the fifth set they will constantly prevail due to the fact they believe far more and have much more encounter and they know what to do. 
Djokovic candidly admitted he had  a lot of doubts. 
Will I make it? Will I be Jets Jerseys cheap in a position to become No.one and obtain my objectives, get Wimbledon, win grand slams against those two men who are unbelievably dominant and sturdy?
But I labored tough and I usually thought and I had individuals who were convincing me I had a high quality to be at the top rated and it worked in the end. report=2012-01-30data


Related article:
of-course
cir-mentions-our-salary

No comments:

Post a Comment